Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today, the breakfast!

Good Morning!

Its another Sunday  and i was wondering in my dreams what to do to impress my son in the morning! We all know how important it is to make that First Impression! believe me my little fella has to impressed upon first thing every morning, that keeps him running the whole day! Now you see why it is lying always in the cortex of my brain!

Soaked some rice, some moong dal! grated some coconut, chopped a few green chilies and ginger! Ground all together, added some "perungayam"! Appada, some batter is ready for the breakfast DOSA! Now comes the chutney, or the dip! In to the grinder jar goes - spinach, coconut, red chilies, tamarind, ginger, shallots, and salt! Outcomes the green juicy spinach dip!

The spinach chutney sat quietly watching the ghee glistening moong dosa vanishing from the plate! My son gives me a satisfied look and says "Yummie".

With very little effort and so much of love i guess, we can turn a simple recipe into a great treat! My son's, Sunday is made! Mine too!

My little star has gone out with his grand mother to fetch something for the lunch preparation!

Meet you later with the follow up!

Today's Contest : Identify the error in the preparation. Winner gets ............  a chocolate masala dosa!



4 comments: